- I've been training for my first half marathon that is on Saturday and I'm super excited!! Hope all goes well and I don't die!
- Been super busy my the new Primary calling
- I've lost all control over my boys, they're literally making me go crazy!
- Chase got kicked out of the gym daycare today for 30 days for biting too many times :(
- Rylee HATES formula...and bottles. This does not work well for a mama whose milk is going away and I've tried multiple remedies to try and get it back. The bottles are a work in progress, some feedings are better than others. I'm still nursing a couple of times a day.
- Logan is getting better with his counting, colors, and saying his alphabet. Grandpa and Grandma Miller are coming to visit for Christmas and promised Logan that if he could sing his ABC's when they got here that Grandpa would take him out for a milkshake, guess that was all the incentive he needed!
- Rylee is speedy little crawler and is pulling herself up to her knees with anything she can find and still just a happy little baby!!
- Ray is super busy...still! He finished his first semester for his Master's Degree and got super good grades. I'm way proud of him!
Well, I think that's it! I'm sure there's more, but my brain just won't process anything else right now, so this will just have to do. :)