Well it's about stinkin' time I update the ol' blog!! :) Life has been more than crazy and our internet/computer are super slow and so I dread having to update, especially if it's been for FOREVER since the last post. There's been way too much to catch up on so here's the condensed version.
- We got our family pictures taken a couple of weeks ago by a dear friend Randi Gardner at r.gardner photographs. Her website is email@example.com. You should check it out and see her amazing talent! Here are a few of the awesome pictures she got for us.
(PS - I have the cutest kids ever!! Sorry everybody, but it's true!)
- Ray is in his second semester of his Masters Program and he is still the Elder's Quorum President. In other words....he's super busy and I cherish any moment he gets to be home.
- I'm still attempting to train for the Newport, OR Marathon that is in 8 weeks (yikes!!!). I got some major shin splints a few weeks ago that are extremely difficult to recover from and not to reinjure again. I dunno, I'm not going to trained the way I should be for the marathon but I'm still gonna wing it and see how it goes! :)
- Logan started his first year of soccer and Ray is the coach. It's quite entertaining watching these young kids "playing" soccer.
- Chase is officially potty trained and isn't biting anymore!!! Those are some major accomplishments for the little guy and he's still just as obsessed with ABC's, Lightning McQueen, and Woody as ever.
- Rylee turned 1 last month!!! I can't believe my baby is 1 and she's starting to walk. She's figured out how to stand up in the middle of the room all by herself and she'll take a few steps but it still kind of wobbly. She loves to play outside with her brothers and just makes our family feel so complete.
- We got stucco on our house and it turned out so good!! We're also in the process of relandscaping the front yard so the pictures aren't so great yet, but give us a few months and it'll be AWESOME!!
Front of the house after the stucco.
Front of the house after stucco...but BEFORE the yard is finished.
Front of the house before