Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Dedication

So for my birthday back in April, Ray was such a thoughtful hubby and got me a most wonderful gift (like usual) and printed off a blog book!  It has been so fun to have the last couple of years in print and the kids love looking through the blog book as well and seeing their pictures. After seeing how fun it is to have record of the happenings with our family, Ray has requested that I keep blogging. I totally agree that it is a wonderful record, so I am vowing to try and post more regularly....especially with the arrival of the twin girls sneaking up on us rather quickly. :) So for the next while I am going to try to get caught back up on the blog as we have been very busy with lots of fun and challenging times.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Every year when I print our blog book I am reminded how glad I am for what I did record...especially when the kids pull them out to go through them and get so excited.