Friday, October 3, 2008

This is the beginning

So this is my first time doing a blog or anything even close to it so sorry if it is lame. Anyways, life quite chaotic around here lately. Chase is a month old now and has his nights and days confused. Kathryn gave me a book called "Baby Wise" that gives direction on how to get your baby to sleep through the night and establish a routine. We've been working on this for a couple of days and it seems to be helping. We're not perfect, but there is progress. And then we have Logan. That right there should say it all. That kid has more energy than anybody I've ever met, but then to make it worse, he never wears out. He is going to turn two in a week and I hope that the terrible two's don't get any worse than what they already are. I guess I should give him a little credit. He is a pretty good kid and most of the time he tries. He is a good helper with Chase and loves his brother. It's fun right now, too because he is learning to put sentences and concepts together. The down side to that though is that he now says everything that we say.

Ray is also a very busy individual right now. Basically I'm a single parent (or so it seems). He is coaching the JV Pineview High School volleyball team, the advisor for HOSA, and teaching. Volleyball is extremely time consuming and definitely not worth the pay. He puts in so much time and effort and makes very little to show for it. But, it has been a good experience for him. As for his HOSA club stuff, he was asked a few weeks ago if he would be a state representative for HOSA also. He agreed to do it, but so far he hasn't had to do much. Thankfully, things should start to slow down for him soon.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Okay I swear Logan gets bigger everytime I see him! Don't worry, I swear Carter was more difficult just before he turned 2 rather than much after. Oh and I am going to work on Chase's pics tomorrow between conference, I haven't even taken them off the camera, but they will be done soon. Your blog looks great!