Thursday, March 11, 2010

Holy Cow!!

So, wow, things have been busy around here lately. Ray's Spring Break has been this week and our project has been to redo our backyard. This is one massive undertaking I might add. The yard was in two different levels and we decided to take down the upper level and make it one. We rented a Bobcat today and will hopefully have it all leveled and looking as pretty as you can make dirt look before tomorrow BECAUSE.....we're being induced to have the baby!!

So this kids doesn't love working with his dad at all?! He was so excited to help dad in the tractor!


FYI - Don't hit an hold sprinkler line you didn't know about that still has water running in it. It makes a big mess!! Thankfully, it wasn't a main water line or anything, that would have been bad.

Hopefully everything goes good because the doctor is a little hesitant to start me. He said that he would like to see me a little more dilated and thinned out with the baby down a little further, but said that we could go ahead and try. We had thought about just waiting another week until my due date to do this, but my parents were coming this weekend and I'm just plain tired of being pregnant. Yes, this is very selfish of me, but oh well, we'll see how things go. The doc said that if after a while of being on the pitocin doesn't get her head to come down a bit, then there's a good chance that he'll just send me home and wait a little while longer. So, please silly little girl!! Please be a good girl and decide to come out tomorrow!
We'll keep you updated on how things go with the baby and the crazy yard project.

5 comments:

Randi Gardner said...

I dont care about the yard! Updates on the baby are what i want to hear! How exciting.. I've been wondering when the heck you were going to have her. (It makes me nervous to think about childbirth still.. eek.) Good luck.. I hope its easy breezy for you!

Randi Gardner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh my! What a project. And you're having a baby tomorrow! I hope Ray finishes the yard tonight. Emily is excited for her new cousin to come...even if she is going to steal all the baby glory.

Kristen said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again you guys are crazy! A huge project with a baby so close! Good luck tomorrow! Let me know how it goes.

The Cupp's said...

I am so excited for you guys! Good luck. I hope everything goes well, and that your baby girl is healthy.