Saturday, September 11, 2010

Finished!!

This last week has been a "finishing" week for us. We've been looking for a new car for a few months and finally found one!! Yes, we are now minivan owners and it doesn't bother me one bit! It has the room we're looking for and the separation for the kids. Now I don't have to hear "he's touching me" anymore! :) It's a 2007 Chevy Uplander and I love it!!!



The next thing we finished was our back yard!! I can't even tell you how excited I am about this! It took ALOT of hard work, and the help of very good family and friends. We plan on using this yard alot, whether it be for the boys to escape to or to have many BBQs, it is totally worth all that it took to make it happen.





4 comments:

Krista said...

The backyard is BEAUTIFULl! Well done and it will be totally worth all the hard work. Hooray for a new car too!

Kristen said...

Oh my heavens your backyard looks amazing! I remember what it looked like when you first moved it, you have done a lot of work. I am excited to hear more about this beloved van, what cool features does it have?

Nicole said...

Your backyard looks so great. We're excited to come see you guys in a couple weeks. The car looks nice too - you can tell Ray we think it looks almost more like a SUV than a minivan.

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

yes a bigger car is GREAT for seperation :) Love the yard too. THanks for keeping us in your prayers, we miss you guys. XOXOX

Chris and Becca