Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ok....so there's a lot of pictures, but I'm going to try and capture the events of Logan's birthday as best as I can without writing a novel. He turned 4 yesterday and we had a blast!! He opened his presents in the morning and then that night we went to Staheli Farms to get pumpkins and to play. They have quite the setup at the farm where the kids can play. So here we go!!!



Grandma Miller made Logan a cowboy vest with chaps and leather gloves. The sunglass are from Grandma Jolley who also gave him a bouncing ball, you know the ones with the handle and you sit on and jump. He gets quite the kick out it, plus it's funny to watch!




Logan wanted a Cat in the Hat birthday cake. It's not perfect but I thought it turned out pretty cute. The one thing I totally forgot about until after was the whiskers for the cat. Oh well, Logan loved it!



We got Logan a big boy bike. He's been riding a much too little tricycle for quite a while and he's loving it! He took off on it like a little champ and is even doing good learning how to use the brakes.



Chase with his pumpkin at Staheli Farms. It's about as big as him!




Oh magosh!! Is Rylee not the cutest little girl ever!! I just can't get enough! And sitting up all by herself like she's so big....



The boys choosing their pumpkins.





All of my darling little children!




My handsome men!




Our attempt to get a family picture. It turned out a little blurry but gets the job done.




Logan doing the duck races. He had fun with this game.




Staheli Famrs had this slide and dumps you into a pit of dried corn. Chase had blast!


Chase loved the slide!
This is just a random picture of the boys outside. We've had awesome weather lately (the reason we love St. George!) and we've tried to take advantage of it as much as possible.


I have a very sweet friend that I attempted to make this nursing cover for. I was proud of myself with the way it turned out. I'm soooo not a seamstress so to get something that turns out semi-right is such an accomplishment! :)

8 comments:

Micah said...

Cute cake Sarah! Looks like he had a great Birthday:)

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Logan! The cake looks awesome. You are so good at that! There is a reason I just do cupcakes and you just proved it right there! Also I love pumpkin patches. In fact, I'm counting down the days until Saturday when we get to go to one! Love you girl

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Oh my word! Logan cannot be four! I remember when he was a brand new baby...where does the time go? LOVE the cake, and your kids. You all look sooo good! Makes me so excited for our little boy to come. :) Love you guys!

Lacy said...

Sounds like his birthday was a blast! Cute kids and nice job on the hooter hider!

Unknown said...

Holy Cow... Rylee is so grown up! Love your cute ittle family! Pumpkin patch looks fun.. think we are going to have to go there! Hey we went to PV homecoming too.... lights out and everything... but we were sitting on Hurricanes side since we live there but Cody graduated from Hurricane so it was a struggle for him what side to sit on haha! Guess we chose the sinning side! :)

Dan and Katie said...

Ok Miss "I'm not an artist or seamstress"!! The cake looks like a pro did it!! And the nursing cover is amazing too!! I'm not believing you when you say "I'm not......" or "I can't......" because you can do it all!!

Penny said...

What the heck! That cake is AWESOME! Next time I'll have YOU do them for the ward. You're way better than I am.

Randi Gardner said...

that cake is fantastic! I could NOT do that! Also I love the cowboy outfit and the picture of Rylee! Looks like a great little birthday!
P.S. Please do come by and see Jude!