Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Chase's Hives

Disclaimer!!! Naked bum pictures and pictures with underwear! Disclaimer!!!

It's been about 3 weeks ago, but Chase randomly broke out in hives one day. I hadn't changes anything recently in our diet or surroundings, or anything. But they were quite large and covered a large area of his body. The poor kid took it like a trooper though. The weird part was that there would be a random day where he wouldn't get any.....i know, confusing! After a week I took him to the doctor but he said there's not much to do except that if he keep getting them in 3-4 more weeks then to bring him in and we would start testing for allergies and such. But thankfully, since Sunday, he's been hive free! I don't even want to tally up the list that Chase could have going for accidents to illness to who-knows-what! All I can say, his guardian angel has to work over-time for this kid! :)


These pictures really don't do justice to how severe these really looked. But as he got them each day, the hives seemed to get worse and more of them. I think this was the second day he had them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang it! That does no look like fuN! I sure miss seeing you but I'm glad I have your blog to kkeep me updated! Everytime I drive by your house I am in AWWWWW how much you changed that house and how nice it is! LOVE IT!

The Cupp's said...

What a bummer :) I hope he feels better soon. It's kinda nerve wrecking when you don't know what is making your kid sick.
It was great getting to see you guys a few weeks ago!