Friday, January 16, 2009

My "Solid" Boy

So today I Chase to the doctor for his 4 month appointment and it went so good!!! He weighed in at 16 lbs 12 ounces and 25 1/2 inches long! That put him inthe 80% for his weight and 75% for his height. As the doctor put it, he is a solid boy. I am so excited that we have a kid that has some meat on his bones and has a little height. Don't get me wrong, I love Logan just the way he is, but it's nice to have one of each now. Well, they also gave Chase his shots at this visit and he was such a big boy about it. He cried for just a second then he drank his bottle and went to sleep. I couldn't ask for anything better. And Logan was so good the whole time too. He loved watching the doctor look at Chase and then he had to make sure that the doctor was being nice to his brother, it was cute.

3 comments:

Sara Birch said...

Man, he is a solid boy! I just took Jonas in to the doctor yesterday, and at 7 1/2 months he is only 17 lbs 6 oz; 25th percentile.

Krysta McClure said...

Big boy! Don't know yet what it would like to have a "solid" child, as you said it. But then again, who wants a "solid" little girl?!! :0)

Lacy said...

Your baby knows how to pack it (makes you feel good huh)!