Friday, February 20, 2009

I Love My Family

This is going to be super cheesy and I apologize, but something that I just want to write down.

I was watching a TV show that really made me stop and think about my family and how much they mean to me. I know that's pretty cliche, but it's true. I can't imagine my life without my sons and husband. Each of them contribute something that cannot be replaced. If you don't mind, I would like to share a little bit about each of them.

Ray - He the love of my life. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I love this man with all of my heart. We have such a good relationship, not a perfect one, but a wonderful one that works for us. We have so fun with each other. He can make me laugh like no one else can. I love how he is to rational and down to earth and we can have such intimate, deep conversations. I love how he tries to be the best husband and father that he can be. I love him.

Logan - He is what I look forward to everyday. There is not one single day that is the same with him around. He loves to play and have fun and he is starting to realize there is world around him and wants to know, "What happened?" with everything. I love it when he says, "Lud (love) you!" and then pulls your head in towards his to give you a kiss. I love his endless supply of energy. He truly is someone special.

Chase - Eventhough he has only been part of this world for a few months, he has made a very speical spot in my heart. He has such bright, clear eyes that I love to look at and wonder what he is thinking. He has the cutest fuzz for hair on the top of his head that I love to play with. I love how his plump cheeks raise up when he smiles. And lately he has started doing this squeal when he laughs that makes me stop whatever I'm doing and go smile at him. He is the perfect addition to our little family.

Again, sorry this is extremely cheesy and probably kind of meaningless to anyone who reads it, but I just wanted to share some of the special details of my family and how what the mean to me. I hope and pray that I will always be blessed on this earth to have my family with my always. I also hope that Heavenly Father sees fit to continually bless me more intimate moments with my family. I will try to do my part to keep these blessings also. Thank you Father in heaven and Jesus Christ for the opportunity to be here and to be part of this Plan.

7 comments:

Valerie said...

I remember when Ray "brought you home" to our house to meet you. We knew almost instantly that you were a "match made in heaven!!" It's been fun watching you grow as a couple and as a family. I don't think this post is "cheesy" at all and I bet that if they could, each of your boys would write the same kind of post about you... their wonderful wife and mother.

Jessica said...

Aww.. so cute. I know how you feel. I pinch myself every morning in shock that I got so lucky to have such an amazing hubs and a sweet baby.
Have a good day!

The Cupp's said...

Sarah- I thought Ray was the love of my life! You have an awesome family, love the blog!(Ryan)

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Sarah! I found you off Kara's blog. :) I just love the Miller's! Your boys are absolutely adorable! I'm gonna add you to my blog list so's I can keep up with you guys, and have a way for my parents to peak at your cute family.

Krysta McClure said...

NOT cheesy. . . these are the things that matter most. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Amber Blair said...

I was in the doctor's office the other day and they had a saying on the wall that said, "it's the small things in life that fill your heart". So true. You're not cheesy, just filled with love for the small things!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I blog stalk and found you!! But I was just going to say that on Sunday Dan and I were totally laughing at how chubby Chase is! We miss how Cubby Audrey used to be and think it is SO cute!