Friday, August 28, 2009

Stupid Hormones.

So pregnancy is nothing too bad for me. I don't really get sick or anything, but....THE HORMONES!!! I mean seriously, I can't even stand myself right now. I'm up, I'm down, I'm all around. Example: last night I got all mad at Ray and caused a stupid fight. Then this morning I'm feeling terrible for treating him like that so what do I do? I wait for him to come home and then I'm in a bad mood and treat him and the kids like dirt. I mean seriously??? What is wrong with me? This isn't just a mild case of mood swings, it's bad. I'm totally aware of how I'm acting, but I can't do a thing about it. Well, that's a lie. I do do something about it, I cry....alot.

I'm going crazy! I don't like the way I am right now and I don't want my boys and Ray to take the brunt of it. Hopefully something will level out some time soon. I'm just tired of feeling like the crazy one.

Sorry, to lay this out to everyone, but I just needed to vent. Most of you who read this are girls that have hormones and maybe know what I'm going through a little bit. Just please don't think I'm a mental basket case. I'm not normally like this, well, not this bad at least. I love my family and want the best for them. I hope they can put up with me til it goes away.

5 comments:

Tanielle said...

I soo understand!!! Hopefully things will level out a bit, and you'll get feeling a bit more "level".:-) Chad just rolls his eyes at me, and tries not to start anything. Hormones are crazy!!:-)

Krysta McClure said...

Just play the pregnancy excuse card. . . :0)

Teaching piano lessons? What spurs on this new adventure for you?

Bundy Family said...

At least you have an excuse! I've been mad the last couple of days and don't have one. I think we need to get together and just escape.

Linda Miller said...

Hang in there, it will probably get better. But be careful, if it doesn't get better don't ignore it, talk to your doctor.
I agree with Kathryn, you both should be good to yourselves and get away for even just a short time on a regular basis...but especially when you are feeling hormonal. It is the best therapy.
We love you!

Valerie said...

Hang in there! Go with kathryn or Kristi or any one of your friends and get some ice cream... add a pickle or two if you need it. Or go out alone with Ray... sans kids. I'm sure there is someone out there that you can trade babysitting with.
As Pres. Kimball said, Just Do It!!!