Friday, September 18, 2009

Vampire Maybe?

What do you do with a biter?? Chase is nonstop biting everything!! He crawls around with his mouth open and ready to attach to anything and everything he can. It can be the couch, blankets, remotes, toys, Logan, or me. We don't know how to deal with this because Logan never bit. Yesterday Chase bit Logan on the arm that left teeth marks all day (and bless Logan, he didn't retaliate at all!!). But today, I put Chase down for his nap and I could hear him making some odd noises so I went to see what he was doing and he chewing on his crib!!! He's leaving teeth marks behind and everything!! What do you do??



I don't know if you can really see the bite marks on the bed. I don't claim to be a photographer.




What do you do with a kid this cute?? Especially one that will go put his own diapers in the garbage! Love him to death!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh dear, I don't know what to tell you about the biting factor but be careful of that wonderful trait of throwing away his own diaper. Carter was really good like that-he'd also put his clothes in the hamper when it was bathtime and that cute little bum running was so adorable-but back to the issue at hand...he eventually starting throwing everything away and I'm pretty sure some of our missing toys from that 12-18 month stage were products of this thowing things away thing.

Love it though!

Sara Birch said...

Oh man, I don't know what to tell you to do! Is he teething? That's a bummer about your crib--I would have been pretty upset about it if it was me! Jonas is in this stage now where he comes up to me and bites my toes...maybe its a one year old thing?

Jessica said...

Thanks for the anniversary good wishes. As for the biting.. not to sound brutal, but if he bites you or Logan, bite him back. Not so hard that he bleeds or it leaves a mark, just so he knows it hurts. Worked for me! Good luck!