Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ready or Not! Here He Comes!!

Chase is finally walking!!! He started walking before his birthday, but it was just a couple of steps here and there and with bribery. But tonight we were just sitting on the couch and he came walking out of the kitchen clear over to us!!! I didn't have the camera nearby to capture it the first time, but we got a shot of him walking a while. It's so fun!! But if I thought him and Logan got into trouble before, well, I think they will give me a run for my money now!

6 comments:

Amber Blair said...

Yay!! I can't believe how big he is and he looks even bigger since he's walking! So cute!

Unknown said...

Hooray for Chaser! Now you will be chasing him all over. Maybe I'll just make a recording of me saying, "No, Chase" to play when he comes over. Ha ha. BTW I voted that it's a girl, but I have inside information thanks to Logan.

Sara Birch said...

That is so exciting, although you will be a lot busier now trying to chase them!

Valerie said...

Pure joy on the boy's face!! Or is he just happy thinking about how quickly he can get away from you now? Oh well! He's happy and mobile! Good job, Chase!!

Krista said...

Oh yippee. How fun, two boys walking...good luck!;)

The Cupp's said...

That is so exciting, I can't wait until Kabree starts walking. It is such a fun milestone.