Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How low can YOU go?!

Our snowman has(or had) some serious limbo skills! He used to stand so tall and then gradually kept tipping further and further. Ray and I were making bets several days ago on when we thought it would tip over but it just kept tipping more and more until today when I was out taking a pic of it, it finally gave up. I know it's a silly snowman, but we would just laugh about how it was still standing and we couldn't believe it! Here's how the limbo goes:


My boys will miss you snowman, I on the other hand, will not...nothing personal, I just enjoy the sunshine! :)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

That is funny. I am with you though, I HATE the cold. In fact Ry asked me the other day if I wasn't to have some time of my own and then he just laughed at himself saying he knew there was no way I was going to go out in the cold! I so wish Ry's job was one where he could transfer somewhere warm again. I should be good though, he finally has a great non-commission job, but oh spring is soon in St. George!

Dan and Katie said...

"can you go down low?? All the way to the floor?" Why yes- this snowman can do the Cha Cha slide!!

The Cupp's said...

I'm jealous your snow is melting.

Valerie said...

I kept singing, "In the sun he melted, melted, melted. In the sun he melted....
small...
small...
small..."

Those were fun pictures!