Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh....(happy, content sigh)

Holy smokes it has been a long time since I last posted anything. Anways, there really hasn't been anything eventful going on. Logan is really starting to put phrases and sentences together now and that helps with the communication process alot. He is also getting quite attached to Chase.

His big thing right now is that when he watches a movie he wants to have Chase lay down on the couch next to him and snuggle. The reason that this is so big to me is because ever since Logan started to be mobiel, he does not like to sit and hold still for anyone. So to watch him lay there with Chase amazes me, it puts a big smile on my face and melts my heart (I know, it's cheesy, but true.)

Yesterday I decided to be brave and both of the boys a bath together and it was hilarious! Chase loved flailing his arms and legs about splashing, which in turn only encouraged Logan to splash also. Chase would then see Logan doing it and make him do it all the more, they just fed off of each other. I was getting soaked and there was water all of the floor but I didn't care, just to watch the two of them interact like that was worth it.

I'm learning to be grateful for these small, but special moments as they grow up. I'm so thankful to my Heavenly Father for sending me these two spirits, they are teaching me many lessons and I hope to continue to improve as a mother.

4 comments:

Amber Blair said...

CUTE BLOG!! I love the story about the diaper in the dryer, that's just hillarious!!

Amber Blair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boudrero said...

oh...I loved your blog entry. Your family is adorable.

Unknown said...

No Way! I cannot believe the poopy diaper story... I had to tell my hubby b/c he is always saying that I do dumb things so I had to prove that every mom with two crazy kids does dumb things! :) I am so so excited to have you in Activity Days and I would love to go to Jumpin JAcks with you! C-ya tomorrow.