Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Three Giants


So we have three HUGE pine trees on the corner of our property that I HATE HATE HATE (did I mention that I hate them!)!!!! Well, they put down a plethora of pine needles that cover everything in the front yard, they blow over the house and cover everything in the back yard, and cover our poor neighbor's yard also. This morning I got ambitious and decided, with Logan's help, to clean up the layers of needles on the corner under the trees. It was quite the project and still is not perfect, but it looks ten times better than before. Ideally, we want to take down the giants, but we'll have to see how that happens.

3 comments:

Sara Birch said...

Wow, looks like a lot of work!

Tanielle said...

Sorry, I don't like pine trees so very much, they drive me crazy!!! Good luck! Hope you're feeling ok, and can't wait to find out what it is!!!:-) Have a wonderful Sunday!

The Cupp's said...

I feel your pain. I have 2 of those huge trees in my backyard and there are pine needles everywhere!