Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sunshine!!

I am so thankful for the wonderful place that I have to live. St. George and I get along quite well. I have to admit, when Ray first got the job offer here, I was very skeptical about moving. But it sure did not take long for me to fall in love with this awesome, beautiful, sunny place!!! I only hope and pray that we will be able to enjoy many, many more years here!

This last weekend the weather was so wonderful that we could not resist some outdoor play. Here are just a few random pictures of our adventures:

We've started Shelby in training classes and so far it's been awesome. She's learned to respond to her name and how to sit. But she is getting so BIG!!


Logan loving the sunshine!! Him and Chase were loving the swings and slide.


And this is how Ray enjoyed the rays. Can you blame him?! I love this guy so much!!


And just a random picture of the boys playing with toys.

4 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

Hey! So fun and I want/need some of that warm sun!!

Send Chris your email on facebook and I'll send you an invite to our blog!!

-Chris and Becca Rowberry

Valerie said...

That is why I call Ray "Sunshine"... Just saying!

Love the warmer weather pics. I will live vicariously through you.

The Cupp's said...

You guys are so lucky you can go outside! Were still freezing up here. Your boys are so cute.

Bergesons said...

hey lovely! miss ya!