Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ok so we finally got our computer back and they fixed it for free!!! Hopefully it will stay fixed and we can keep up with things. So Ray keeps hounding me now to update everything with Christmas and baby stuff so here we go. It is going to be a little long probably (like usual) but here it is.

First off....Christmas!!!! Yeah!! Christmas was fantastic! Ray's parents flew in from Oregon and spent about a week and a half here so we with family a lot through the Christmas break. Ray had two full weeks from school and it was so much fun having him around all day. The boys absolutely adore spending time wrestling and playing around with their dad. He also was motivated and we got a lot of "honey-do" things accomplished. Christmas came and went as a huge success and Logan and Chase got thoroughly spoiled. A few days after Christmas my parents were able to drive down from Idaho and spend a couple of days with us as well. Unfortunately, due to weather, they had to cut their trip short but it was still worth it to spend some time together. I want to take a trip up to Idaho with the boys before the baby is born, but Ray is being stubborn (and I don't really blame him) and doesn't feel comfortable with me traveling alone with the boys being pretty prego and traveling on winter roads. So, people that I miss (especially family) will just have to wait until after the baby comes. We also started Shelby (our hyper active puppy) in dog training classes this last week. It's once a week for six weeks and we already have seen some progress. Hopefully we will be able to calm her down and know how to teach her these things so we can enjoy spending time with her.
(Our lovely gingerbread house. Chase was already in bed so he's not part of the pictures, but we had fun building it!!)




(Yes, we got them Nerf guns. Don't know why we did, but they have so much fun!)




And as far as baby stuff goes, we're just trucking right along! We are now having appointments every other week which is fun but also annoying trying to find babysitters all of the time. But at the last few appointments the silly girl has liked to lay sideways or in the transverse position with her body folded in half. But today at the appointment she was finally head down like she's supposed to be! The bad part, I'm starting to pack on the weight that I've not wanted. In two weeks I put on 6 pounds. Not in a month, but in two weeks. Not a pretty picture. Needless to say, I'm hoping to start walking and eating better. It's has been my ultimate goal this pregnancy to try and avoid putting on 50 pounds. So far we're up to 25 pounds and I'm hoping to keep it around 35 or so. Lets hope for awesome self control and motivation!

(Pregnancy picture at 29.5 weeks. Not very good at keeping up with the monthly pics)


Well, I think that wraps it up for the most part. I'm sure there are lots of things that I missed, but I don't really want to write a novel. We're all alive, thriving, and loving life!! What more can we can ask for?!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You are so darn cute! And those boys.. oh they are beautiful! Glad you guys had a great Christmas and we can't wait until we get to see your new little one.

Unknown said...

Welcome back! I'm so glad they fixed your computer. When is your next appt.? You know I can babysit for you...I can even come to your house. I'm glad you have reconnected with the world.

Kristen said...

Oh my heavens! Chase is so big. I feel like he should just be tiny, like when I took his newborn pics. But then again, I am feeling like that with Kami too-which doesn't help that I am going through old pictures for her birthday present in a few months. AUGH! Give me a call sometime, we should catch-up

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

Hey friends! wow it's been a long time! So fun to "see" you even through a blog :) Send Chris an email and we'll send you an invite to our family blog. rowberry21@yahoo.com
Cute boys!!! And a girl on the way how fun. We are expecting in May! It will be so fun to stay in contact!
-Chris and Becca Rowberry

The Cupp's said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. I can't believe you are 30 weeks pregnant, it is getting so close! I am excited for you guys.