Tuesday, October 27, 2009

19 1/2 Weeks!

So I have not kept up with regular monthly prego pics. I easily lose track of time and all I've been focusing on for prego time is that tomorrow is our ultrasound!!! Yeah!! I want to say that I'm ok with either boy or girl, but it's no secret that I want a girl. But then at the same time a boy would be ok also because all I have are boy things so a boy would just blend right into things. But, oh well what I want, the gender is already decided and I will love Yayhoo #3 no matter what!

(13 Weeks)

(19.5 Weeks)

5 comments:

Amber Blair said...

Yay, I'm so excited for you to find out what the Yayhoo is too :) I hope it's a girl too, they're just so fun, but I am a little biased when it comes to that kind of thing!! You look SO cute!! I love prego bellies, thanks for the pics :)

Unknown said...

You look so cute Sarah! Can't wait to hear what you're having! If it is another boy, we can just get your 3 boys and my 3 girls together! =)

Randi Gardner said...

awwww so cute!

Kristen said...

I can't wait to find out! Plus once you find out, life gets so much more fun because then you get to pick names, clothes, decorations etc. Oh the ideas are endless. I so need to talk to you! Let me know when you are free and we will chat. Love ya girl

Krista said...

You look so cute. Can't wait to here what you are having.