Thursday, October 29, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!

Can you believe it!! We're going to have a girl!! I am so excited that I just can't stop smiling! I mean don't get me wrong, I am a little nervous because this is uncharted territory for us, but it will be such a fun adventure! Ray is definitely the nervous one. The poor guy is terrified of taking care of a girl, but I know he'll be fantastic!!!! Here are a few shots from the ultrasound.

Her little girl parts, and yes, we had them check all possibilities for boy "things" to be hiding!

I just like this picture because of how good you can see her little legs and belly.

This is a profile picture. Her head is on the right and belly on the left.

13 comments:

Krista said...

Congratulations...A GIRL! Girls are soo much fun. I am so happy for you and glad that you and baby are doing perfect.

Lacy said...

That is so exciting! I don't think you two will have any problems with a little girl. Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray!!! I'm so happy you got your little girl. You deserve it! Emily is thrilled to have a girl cousin close to her. They will be great friends!!! I'm so excited for you. And Ray will love it, too! She will be so dainty!

Candace said...

Wow those are really fantastic ultrasound pics! I am so so excited you're having a little girl!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that I got to hear in person and not on the blog! :) It was fun seeing you and your GROWING family! i LOVED YOUR LITTLE BELLY... and I am so glad you are having a girl!

Sara Birch said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you. Have fun shopping for girly things!

Kristen said...

Yay, yay, yay! Your boys will be such good big brothers. I can't wait to see her!

Krysta McClure said...

Nothing like sugar and spice and everything nice. . . . Congrats, Sarah!!!

Jamie W said...

Yay!! That is so exciting. Congrats. Hope you are feeling good.

Valerie said...

I know I will love little Jacqueline Michelle (hehe) just as much as I love the boys! She will be beautiful just like her Mama!

Stevenson Stories said...

A girl... YAY!!! That is SO awesome. YOu will be so great. 2 boys and a girl... what more could you ask for?!?!

The Cupp's said...

That is awesome! I am so excited for you guys. Having a girl is definitely different than having a boy, but it is awesome and everything just comes so naturally. You'll love having a little princess.

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you!!! You are finally getting your girl!! Congrats!