Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our New Little Addition

Here is the newest little addition to our growing family... Shelby!


We have been wanting to get a dog for a little while but all of the dogs we looked at were in Northern Utah and we did not want to drive for that. But this last weekend my littlest brother, Trevor, had his mission farewell and we went to Idaho for it. (I am going to miss that kid like crazy!! But he will be a good missionary in Morteray, Mexico!!! Love you!!!) Anyways, we decided that since we would be traveling through that area we would pick up a dog. We found the cutest little puppy and decided to bring her home with us!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow you are crazy! But thats just coming fromme the non-animal lover. I'm sure your boys are loving it.

Unknown said...

sorry...we can't be friends anymore.

Sara Birch said...

Aww, so cute. We are wanting to get a dog really bad, but have to get our back yard sodded and fenced before we do.

Unknown said...

FIRST: I think the Cake is AMAZING... I could never do it!!!!
SECOND: the puppy is so cute...but it will get bigger right??? That is why we won't get a dog! :)
THIRD: this town home is my parents and they live in wyoming so they might rent it out but really don't wnt to so they will probably pay it off when we move and just have it to stay at when they visit even though I would prefer they stay with me. They will probably end up keeping it as a winter home for when they retire! :)

Krista said...

What a cutie. I'm jealous. I hope she's a good dog for you.

Amber Blair said...

So cute!! I tend my parents dog every once in a while and my girls love it, but I'm always glad to take her back. It's too hard to have to worry about a pet besides taking care of my kids. But you are super woman, so that won't be a problem for you!!